Essential Services Announcement click here to view french page
Updated December 24th, 2020
A Message from our President
As we navigate these uncharted and challenging times, Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd continues to focus our efforts on supporting our customer and employees. We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees and the safety of our workplace. We are equally committed to serving the needs of you, our trusted customers and our communities.
I assure you, we continue to closely monitor the Covid-19 Pandemic as it unfolds at home and internationally. As an organization, we strive to work with our vendors to ensure minimal disruptions in our global supply chain. Rest assured; our organization will communicate pre-emptively, wherever possible, important issues as they present themselves.
We thank all of our customers, partners and employees for your continued trust in us, as we close out an unprecedented 2020 and plan for a successful 2021.
Updated March 25th, 2020
Supply of Products to Essential Service Industries
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. is committed to ensure that our product distribution and manufacturing capacities remain available to all companies defined as essential services as announced by the Government of Ontario on Monday March 23rd, 2020.
As an “essential service,” Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. takes this responsibility seriously and will continue to protect our employees and their families by adhering to strict social distancing, sanitization and quarantine measures as laid out by the Government of Canada.
We have identified “critical infrastructure sectors” including:
- Food and Agriculture
- Healthcare and Public Health
- Critical Manufacturing
In addition, we support other crucial industries including equipment, primary metals, pulp and paper, automotive/transportation, and others – all of these industries need each other to succeed in production and to provide daily necessities. Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. distributes critical products – such as electrical and automation components, pneumatics, safety barriers, ISO Class 7 clean rooms, material handling conveyor systems and robotic systems – necessary for industry production and operations.
Our network of offices and warehouses throughout Ontario and Quebec will provide these products and services as quickly as possible — especially in emergency situations.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we are continually evaluating our operations in consideration of our customers’ current needs while keeping employee well-being in check. We remain focused and vigilant to ensure our customers have what they need to continue their own critical operations as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Updated March 25th, 2020
We are here to support your everyday requirements.Created March 18th, 2020
At Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd, the well-being of our valued customers and employees is of the deepest concern to us. As we continue to follow Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, we are closely monitoring and following the information and recommendations provided by Canada’s health officials.
We want you to know that your safety will remain our top priority as this situation continues to evolve.
Operationally during this time, we will continue to provide world class customer service when ever possible with minimal disruptions to our day to day operations.
As a result, please have confidence in the following:
- We have an integrated supply chain network and continue to be in constant contact with our global supplier base to ensure minimal disruptions to your procurement process. We have developed a “OT Team” to be proactive in researching/communicating issues potentially resulting in supply chain delays. This is above and beyond our current processes.
- Our Sales Group continues to be available and can leverage remote meeting tools as required
- Our Customer Service Group is positioned to continue to serve you electronically or via the phone. We also have available technology tools as required.
- We have limited visitors and posted signs at our entrances, visitors must be essential and pass our screening questionnaire. Until further notice, we will be suspending pick ups by customers at our branch locations, including Barrie, Cambridge, Laval and Mississauga. Any orders currently marked for “pick up” will be shipped from our central warehouse in Barrie.
We understand this is an uncertain time for everyone and as an organization we are available through various means to continue to support you, whatever your needs may be.
Our world class team is here to service you, please do not hesitate to contact us as we strive to continue to deliver the service that you expect.
Created March 18th, 2020